CBT Therapist - Online
Named after the Greek Goddess of recuperation and recovery, Ieso Digital Health is a passionate and dedicated team of dynamic and diverse individuals, bringing together their unique skills and expertise to help make people better.
Our team uses cutting edge technology and data science to make best-in-class mental health treatment available to everyone, anywhere and at times convenient to each of our patients.
We provide Cognitive Behavioural Therapy online using written communication. This is a new, exciting and highly effective way of widening access to CBT. We provide all of our therapists with ongoing support, training, CPD and supervision throughout their journey with us. We care about providing high quality care to our patients and we also care about our therapists.
We welcome applications from therapists who excel in managing their own caseloads and are passionate about providing the best possible care online.
Before applying, please ensure that you are aware that all Ieso Digital Health therapy is provided via typed communication. We do not use Skype, web conferencing calls or phones to deliver therapy.
Appointments are paid at £40.00 per hour session.
- BABCP Accreditation - full or provisional accreditation
- The ability to manage your own caseload and provide therapy in a quiet, private work space
- Excellent communication skills to provide the best possible experience for patients both in and out of treatment sessions
- Access to own laptop or PC that is enabled to have an auto lock function which is set to no longer than 5 minutes of activity and has an up to date browser
- Your own Professional Indemnity Insurance set to a minimum Indemnity of £1million
All Clinical Affiliates are self-employed which means you can choose when you would like to treat patients and manage the size of your caseload
Working from home in a private environment means that appointment times can be offered outside of 'normal' working hours
Supervision is provided free of charge and attendance is mandatory for 1 hour per month
CPD is provided free of charge and Ieso run regular CPD online tutorials
Ieso run an annual conference which is open for all Clinical Affiliates to attend. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn more about what is happening within Ieso, to meet some of the team and other Clinical Affiliates and to attend CPD workshops.